Architect of Record
WME includes a Dubai-based consultancy with an unlimited trade license for the Emirate — allowing us to act as the architect of record (AOR) as well as provide full engineering design services.
In the UAE, applying for permits of all types requires the right kind of license. Our unlimited trade license for Dubai & Abu Dhabi enables us to lead in the delivery of projects of any scale and buildings of any height.
WME’s engineers have established strong relationships with the Dubai authorities, based on the successful delivery of projects in a range of sectors. We have in-depth knowledge of the local market, its regulatory controls and permit application processes. As is true everywhere, the approvals process is sequential, requiring the co-ordination of permit applications to specific organisations.
In this region, however, it’s a challenge — Dubai has limited power and water resources and an already-established infrastructure, under pressure from a rapidly growing population. Our building services engineers have been effectively carrying out the functions of an AOR for many years in order to deliver an efficient MEP service.
WME’s architect of record service includes …
- Co-ordination with key people in regulatory bodies such as Dubai Municipality, CED-Trakhees, DEWA, RTA, Dubai Civil Defence and telecoms authorities
- Approvals process tracking, from project start to building permit, helping clients through each step
- Application for approvals early in a project’s timeline, where possible
- Daily and weekly follow-ups by our dedicated in-house team
- Whole-team working to ensure correct permit execution
Speak With Us.