Architect of Record
WME is licensed to act as the Architect of Record (AOR) in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Saudi Arabia.
In the UAE and KSA, applying for permits of all types requires the right kind of license. Our licenses enable us to act as AOR for project delivery.
WME’s AORs have established strong relationships with the relevant authorities, based on the successful delivery of projects in a range of sectors. We have in-depth knowledge of the local markets, their regulatory controls, and permit application processes. As is true everywhere, the approvals process is sequential, requiring the co-ordination of permit applications to specific organisations.
WME’s architect of record service includes…
- Co-ordination with key people in regulatory bodies throughout Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the Riyadh area, including the local municipality, the roads department, the civil defence, and the utility authorities.
- Approvals process tracking, from project start to building permit, helping clients through each step.
- Creating and monitoring flow charts to assist in tracking progress.
- Application for approvals early in a project’s timeline, where possible.
- Defending the design while ensuring compliance.
- Daily and weekly follow-ups by our dedicated in-house team.
- Whole-team working to ensure correct permit execution.
Speak With Us.
Director of Projects
Chadi El Waly
Associate – AOR