What are cookies
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your device when you visit certain parts of our website or click on our online advertisements. We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of our website by:
- allowing our web server to determine whether the cookies setting on your web browser have been enabled or disabled. This allows us to know whether data can be collected from your web browser
- temporarily allowing you to carry information between pages of our website to avoid having to re-enter that information
- temporarily identifying your device after you have logged in to a secure page on our website so that our web server can maintain a dialogue with your web browser in order for you to carry out certain activities.
Analytical/performance cookies are used to help us improve our website by tracking your visits to our website and recognising your web browser when you are a repeat visitor so that we can gather statistics on new and repeat visitors to evaluate site effectiveness.
Functionality cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to:
- remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language and region) so you do not have to re-enter that information when you return to our website
personalise our website content for you.
- Targeting/advertising cookies record your visit to our website, your response to our online advertisements, track the pages you have visited and the website links you have followed. We use this information to:
Make our website more relevant to your interests based on your past visits to our website tailor our online advertisements or offers on our or third party websites to those which are most likely to be of interest to you evaluate the effectiveness of our online marketing and advertising campaigns.
The above cookies may be placed on your device by us or by third parties on our behalf, such as Google, DoubleClick and Facebook.
We may also use the above mentioned cookies to assist us in fraud prevention.
How to disable cookies
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can choose to not accept cookies by changing the settings on your web browser but if you block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may find that certain features on our website will not work properly.
You can choose not to accept third party cookies through your browser settings.
You can also visit the following sites to check and select your preferences for online ads: