BREEAM is an international scheme that provides independent third party certification of the sustainability performance of individual buildings, communities and infrastructure projects.
It sets the standard for best practices in sustainable building design, construction, and operation.
- WME is fully qualified third-party assessors, enabling us to support design teams in meeting performance targets and leading to environmental certification of projects.
- WME Consultants come from a multi-disciplinary design background enabling us to provide constructive and pragmatic advice on sustainable developments.
- WME will liaise directly with the Local Planning Authority to ensure that we fully understand the project before making recommendations.
- WME will develop a BREEAM framework at the early stages, identifying the ‘base case’ for the required target, as well as aspirational ‘stretch’ targets to ensure your project reaches the best sustainable outcome
WME sits on the BSRIA Soft Landings user group and can apply the principles of Soft Landings to each stage of a project.
- Our team includes Design Council’s CABE Built Environment Experts (BEE), specialists that provide multi-disciplinary support to communities, local authorities, and developers involved in the built environment.
- WME can undertake and manage the additional studies required for BREEAM e.g. energy modeling, thermal comfort studies, air quality assessments, environmental impact assessments, noise impact assessments, acoustics, daylighting, lighting impact assessments, and ecology assessments.