New project wins across the GCC, India & Asia
WME have been leveraging their current project portfolio and reputation in delivering the most efficient and cost-effective designs with existing and new clients successfully. This has resulted in an array of new project wins over the last few months.
With projects being delivered from multiple offices across the region, the firm is taking advantage of their independent office structure to carry out inter office reviews which ensure design phases are independently tested. This strategic approach and work structure enhances their technical strategy, ensuring synergy across all practices project stages.
A few of the projects wins include the following:
• A New large scale retail mall – Riyadh, KSA.
• Infrastructure masterplanning – Red Sea, KSA.
• Luxembourg & Emirates Pavilions at Expo 2020 – Dubai, UAE
• 3 new middle incoming housing developments – Dubai, UAE.
• 1 No. 5 star & 1 No. 4 star international hotels – Dubai, UAE.
• 2 independent large scale residential projects in – Abu Dhab, UAE
• New hotel builds in Karachi, Maldives & Madinat, KSA.
• A performance based structural review of multiple high-rise buildings – Jakarta, Indonesia.
• A large retail Mall – Mumbai, India
• A high end high rise residential complex – Mumbai, India
• A large scale office complex – Mumbai, India
The projects which are in different stages from Concept through to Tender ensure less reliance on a single economy. It also allows the firm’s technical staff the opportunity to enhance their technical knowledge of design requirements in other regions.
Commenting on the new project wins, Peyman Mohajer, Managing Director of WME said, “The recent project wins of 2018 have been a true testament to our regional growth, even in the midst of an unsteady market and all the challenges that come with that. As we continue to entice new talents within our network through the ongoing recruitment of new directors in key markets such as Singapore, India and the UK, our top priority remains the delivery of the most innovative and cost-effective quality designs.”