The Mental Health Foundation started Mental Health Awareness Week 21 years ago and it continues to set the theme, organise and host the week. It has grown to become one of the biggest awareness weeks across the UK and globally.
In line with the celebration and to take part in raising awareness, an exclusive webinar for all WME staff on “Mental Health” was conducted earlier today (Thursday, May 12, 2022). The webinar emphasized the following points:
- Why is mental health IMPORTANT?
- What does it mean to be mentally healthy?
- How mental health impacts our daily activities, physical health, and interpersonal relationships?
- STRESS – a significant issue that has a negative impact on our health and function
- How can we better manage stress and develop simple daily habits that will benefit our mental health?
An interesting one-hour webinar with Q&As and exercises in which the participants took part. Many thanks to Katarina Bednarova, our guest speaker, for handling it expertly and for all the insights!