WME are looking for an experienced Associate – Electrical Engineer to be a part of the growing WME Bangalore team in delivery of projects in the UAE and India. The candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high quality engineering works to program with a solid understanding of resource planning, work packaging and QQ/QC procedures.
The team will be responsible for the delivery of major projects across a range of building typologies such as Residential, Retail, Healthcare and Hospitality amongst others
UAE experience is preferred but not essential. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Minimum of 15-18 year’s experience in the relevant field. Qualified as Graduate/Chartered Engineer.
Have a proven record as a MEP Lead Engineer on a number of projects.
2) Project Role
Responsible for managing all aspects of a portfolio of jobs as Design Manager in conjunction with a UAE project director or Associate Director on major/complex projects. Core responsibilities include:-
- Ultimate responsibility for the project delivery in Revit to LOD 300
- Resource and Program Management
- Project quality
- Be able to motivate and lead professional teams to deliver client solutions.
Be experienced and competent at:
- Constructing project teams from internal and external resources.
- Procuring project resources
- Planning projects
- Ensuring QA policy, HSE and CDM requirements are satisfied.
4) Company Role
Be responsible for leading, developing and growing a team of engineers :-
- Managing day to day work
- Resource planning and management
- Developing and guiding engineers and design team.
- Applying policies relating to health & safety, quality and training
- Undertake six monthly performance reviews for their team
- Have an understanding of our Business plan, mission statement and key challenges.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business and play a key role in the development of the company procedures and by an active role in task groups.
5) Engineering Function
Agree design philosophy / design fundamentals.
Review and comment on deliverables produced by the team on a regular basis.
Demonstrates all round technical competence.
Have a good knowledge of concept design, buildability, detailed design, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment and claim assessment.
Review documents prepared by subordinates.
Have a detailed knowledge of analytical concepts.
Have a detailed knowledge of our delivery in CAD standards and 3D working (Revit to LOD 300).
Be competent at influencing and motivating people (staff, clients).
Set an example to all staff by demonstrating compliance with the company’s procedures and policies and operate within the company controls.
Actively address problem issues, don’t criticise without presenting and pushing solutions.
Applicants for this position should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.