WME UK is looking for an ambitious Associate Director – Structures with a proven track record in project delivery, team development, business development and client management. Based in UK, this position will involve delivering work at a local, national and global level.
As an Associate Director you will have the opportunity to lead, motivate and manage the Structural engineering team for our London office. You will also be a key member of our UK management team with an opportunity to grow into a role to help drive the growth of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your passion for engineering and contribute to the strategic direction of the business. We provide a stimulating working environment, supporting the development of the people who work with us and helping build the professional skills that provide a solid career platform. We are always looking for keen talented individuals to join our multicultural team of engineers and technicians, working on a wide range of building projects, including some of the spectacular high-rise structures across the globe.
Ideally the candidate should have:
- Degree in Civil & Structural engineering or equivalent, preferably be Chartered.
- Typically, 12 – 15 years’ experience in the relevant field. Previous experience in a consultancy firm is a must.
- Experience in motivating and leading large multidisciplinary professional teams to deliver client solutions and having portfolio of projects as project manager/ director covering all aspects required for the project.
- Strong report writing and management skills, grouped with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of the Singapore construction marketplace.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
- Business Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Team Working
- Building Relationships
- Developing Self & Others
- Persuading and Influencing
- Communicating and Presenting
- Delivering Results
- Improving Performance
WME is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from unlawful discrimination. This principle applies to recruitment and selection, training, promotion, transfers, pay and benefits, and performance appraisal procedures, in addition to the terms and conditions of employment.
Applicants for this position should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.